Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,399 (元7,825) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)