Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,578 (元8,714) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)