Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,934 (元10,013) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)