Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.913 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,738 (4,507 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (26 minutes ago)