Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.092 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,688 (6,531 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)