Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.994 INR / AUD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 140% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,970 (AU$2,941) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)