Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.018 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,365 (5,392 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)