Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.545 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,207 (6,238 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)