Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,640 (5,655 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)