Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.260 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,885 (18,228 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (36 minutes ago)