Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.996 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,919 (25,202 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)