Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,368 (19,992 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)