Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.513 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,227 (23,805 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)