Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,702 (18,381 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)