Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.980 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 77% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,910 (22,272 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)