Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.465 INR / ANG
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 175% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,117 (ƒ 5,592) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)