Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,580 (€2,058) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)