Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,314 (€2,272) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)