Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,435 (€1,902) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)