Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,640 (元6,901) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)