Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,971 (€1,782) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)