Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.078 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,682 (R 21,798) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)