Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.142 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,841 (R 14,359) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)