Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,615 (R 14,595) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)