Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,867 (元9,913) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)