Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,451 (元11,441) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)