Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,706 (元11,271) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)