Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,533 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,685 (5,081 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)