Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,798 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.556 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,262 (7,530 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)