Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,596 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,824 (6,408 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)