Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,694 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.049 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,783 (5,618 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)