Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.054 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,115 (23,566 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)