Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.538 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,296 (24,791 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)