Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.144 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,988 (18,076 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (30 minutes ago)