Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.008 INR / NAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,106 (22,986 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)