Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨108,267 (5,815 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)