Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨95,085 (руб 88,129) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)