Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨99,675 (руб 92,429) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)