Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,819 (R$ 5,150) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (29 minutes ago)