Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,253 (R$ 5,246) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)