Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,406 (R$ 5,605) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)