Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,499 (R$ 5,290) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)