Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,486 (€2,079) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)