Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,929 (€1,225) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (43 minutes ago)