Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,893 (€1,556) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (39 minutes ago)