Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,809 (€1,603) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)