Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,442 (руб 64,238) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)