Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,608 (руб 70,488) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)