Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,158 (руб 58,169) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)