Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,242 (руб 82,988) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (43 minutes ago)