Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,006 (руб 97,039) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (about 1 hour ago)