Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,995 (руб 55,659) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)