Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,114 (€1,665) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)