Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,011 (€2,015) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)