Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,139 (R$ 4,617) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)