Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 31% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,005 (€888) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)