Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,828 (COL$3,660,742) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)