Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,968 (COL$3,657,368) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)