Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,884 (COL$4,351,037) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)