Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,038 (€1,332) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)