Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 86% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,935 (€2,209) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)