Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,076 (€1,540) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (21 minutes ago)