Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,621 (€1,462) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)