Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,596 (€1,113) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (41 minutes ago)