Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,130 (€1,517) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)