Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 INR / LAK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,816 (20,761,269 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)