Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,364 (€1,989) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)