Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,172 (€1,811) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (20 minutes ago)