Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,114 (€2,376) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (31 minutes ago)