Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,710 (€1,771) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)