Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,477 (€1,721) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)