Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,119 (€2,541) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)