Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,477 (Mex$ 22,934) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)