Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.173 INR / BGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,851 (1,903 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)