Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,609 (20,008 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)