Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.502 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,357 (18,710 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)