Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.859 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,794 (25,296 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)