Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.920 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,086 (19,076 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)