Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.433 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,755 (19,608 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)