Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,474 ($2,753) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)