Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,580 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.891 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,957 (C$2,254) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)