Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,022 (COL$4,020,104) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)