Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,221 (COL$3,475,055) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)