Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,070 (COL$5,054,839) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)