Cost of living comparison between Valledupar, Colombia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,854 (COL$5,090,695) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)