Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,672 (€1,157) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)