Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,409 (€1,687) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)