Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / RSD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,594 (137,167 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)