Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.557 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 166% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨249,691 (Bs 38,082) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)