Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10389 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,198 (CH$983,686) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (41 minutes ago)