Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09837 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,382 (CH$969,667) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)