Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,137 (CH$886,681) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (44 minutes ago)