Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10648 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,469 (CH$1,347,434) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)