Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11074 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,255 (CH$1,230,396) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)