Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10353 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,326 (CH$1,142,948) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)