Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,308 (20,919₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)