Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.515 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,953 (25,830₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (36 minutes ago)