Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,314 (¥245,172) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)