Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,250 (¥256,126) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)