Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.879 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,358 ($1,869) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)