Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 62% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,946 ($1,940) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (38 minutes ago)