Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.250 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,304 ($1,919) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)