Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,867 (24,903 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)