Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,481 (24,764 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)