Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.978 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,281 (28,300 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)