Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,165 (3,893TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (40 minutes ago)