Cost of living comparison between Uşak, Turkey and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.306 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,793 (5,324TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)