Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.989 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,277 (元11,140) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)