Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.445 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,995 (Mex$ 23,514) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)