Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,382 (Mex$ 19,427) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)