Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,347 (Php69,784) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)