Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,617 (Php56,801) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (29 minutes ago)