Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.424 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,260 (28,322 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)