Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,424 (14,572 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (40 minutes ago)