Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.482 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,777 (28,841 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)