Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,471 (19,466 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)